Travel Related FAQs
Answer: Show proof of vaccination status;
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate or negative COVID-19 test results conducted within 72 hours before departure regardless of the route of entry. Children below the age of five (5) years are exempt from this requirement.
- If unvaccinated and no proof of Negative PCR test certificate, travelers arriving at any point of entry shall be subjected to rapid antigen test at their own cost of 30 USD. Any person who tests positive on antigen RDT will be subjected to PCR test at their own further cost of 50 USD and self-isolate.
- International certificate of vaccination or prophylaxis (ICVP) (yellow fever certificate) if coming from yellow fever endemic countries.
Answer: Upon arrival, you may be required to undergo health screening that include temperature checks (for fever) and other screening measures if necessary. You may also be required to fill out fill out a health declaration form that asks about your current health status and any recent exposure to any communicable disease
Answer; Passengers traveling out of the country will be required to abide by the particular health related requirements of the transit and destination country. Stay updated as you plan to travel.
- Yellow fever vaccination is done across the selected Points of Entry/Exit and other designated facilities.
- Vaccination should be done at least 10 days before travel.
- Card replacement is also done if required.
- Requirements include valid Identification documents.
Answer: COVID-19 testing and vaccination services are available at selected Health care facilities and Points of Entry.
Answer; Ensure that you practice good hygiene by;
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Using hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.